Education-Texas Christian University, Graduated in 2009 with a degree in Business Management and Finance, GPA: 3.9
-Tarleton State University, Currently enrolled, Masters in Business Administration, GPA: 4.0
Experience-Tutored for high schools in Fort Worth ISD (2008 - 2009)
- Accepted to and worked for Teach for America (2009 - 2011)
- TEA (Texas Education Agency) certified teacher (All subjects, 4th - 8th)
- Taught for 2 years in a low income, urban school in Houston. I taught the following subjects: 6th - 8th grade math, algebra, and math intervention.
-While teaching, I was an instructional support teacher that trained and helped other teachers improve their teaching.
-Excellent reviews every year of teaching (average 3.8 out of 4)
- I currently work for a math education software company. I train and support teachers and students. I am very familiar with K-12 curriculum and standards and I may use the program to help your student!
- I want to tutor because I love helping students reach their potential. In my current job, I work more with teachers and curriculum, and would love to help your students learn material hands-on. I have experience and the enthusiasm to help your student!
HobbiesMy fiance and I spend most of our time fixing up our new home. I love painting and DIY projects. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I have a Golden Lab named, Kody. I enjoy taking him to the park and I enjoy the outdoors. I enjoy helping others and I stay involved in the community.
Client Reviews (1)
Ashley is an awesome tutor. She came very prepared and well organized to tutor my daughter in various sections of the SAT. My daughter understood every aspect of the subject matter after Ashley carefully explained it to her. She definitely has a gift and we look forward to using her again.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.